Caribbean Cruises 2018 - 2019
Turquoise waters, white sand beaches, music, people... Discover special packages and excursions to explore beautiful places in the Caribbean islands.
Discover the epitome of paradise with a cruise vacation to the Caribbean. Glittering turquoise waters, shimmering white-sand beaches, and tropical palms await you in this ultimate year-round vacation destination. Witness a spectacular kaleidoscope of blue as you island hop the azure archipelago, cruising to Cuba and the Bahamas. Visit Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula on a Western Caribbean voyage and the U.S. Virgin Islands, St. Maarten, and Puerto Rico on a typical Eastern Caribbean voyage. Explore other exciting Caribbean destinations including Barbados, Aruba, St. Kitts or Curacao.
The possibilities in the Caribbean are endless. Relax and unwind on pink sandy beaches, stroll through eclectic local markets, wonder at charmingly colorful colonial architecture, hike through lush tropical rainforests, indulge in a spot of luxury shopping or sample mouthwatering Caribbean cuisine – all while enjoying customarily warm and friendly Caribbean hospitality. Cruise to the Caribbean from Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Port Canaveral, Tampa, New York, Galveston, New Orleans, San Juan, and more.
Named after the Mayaimi tribe that inhabited the area in the 1600s, Miami has skyrocketed to international recognition as the cruise capital of the world. Nestled between Biscayne National Park and Everglades National Park, the incredibly diverse tropical metropolis is equally acclaimed for its stunning sandy beaches, extravagant party scene, street art, natural beauty and glittering skyline. Vibrant, classy, edgy, exciting – Miami is everything you want in a cruise destination and more.Highlights of Miami
- Stroll down Ocean Drive in awe of the world’s largest collection of Art Deco architecture
- Paddleboard around spectacular Virginia Key, keeping an eye out for the local manatees
- Take a cultural journey through Little Havana, where locals socialize, murals tell a story and restaurants serve authentic Cuban food
Philipsburg is situated on the narrow stretch of land between the picturesque Great Bay and the Great Salt Pond, on the tropical Caribbean island of St. Maarten. Just four parallel streets wide, Philipsburg is a shopper’s paradise, renowned for its mile-long tax-free shopping district just a stone’s throw from the port and beaches.Highlights of Philipsburg
- Experience the thrill of watching commercial airplanes land just feet above your head from the infamous Maho Beach
- Enjoy a snorkel tour of St Maarten’s crystal-clear turquoise waters brimming with marine life
- Relax and unwind on the brilliant white sands of Great Bay Beach
Cozumel, a tropical island located off the eastern coast of Mexico’s Yucatan peninsula, is one of the world’s top cruise destinations. With its glittering turquoise waters, bright white beaches and exotic marine life, the idyllic island is popular for snorkeling, diving and swimming with dolphins.
Cozumel has a well-established tourist industry. Cruise passengers will have plenty of opportunities for water sports, nature exploration and nightlife. Year-round temperatures in the upper 70s make it the perfect place for a sunny beach vacation.Highlights of Conzumel
- Visit Stingray Beach to experience a close encounter with stingrays and exotic sea creatures
- Spot tropical birds, crocodiles and sea turtles at the Faro Celerain Eco Park
- Discover the island’s fascinating Mayan history at the San Gervasio Ruins
Bridgetown is the capital of Barbados and is located on the southeast coast of the exotic Caribbean island. The lively city center is a melting pot of the old, new, historic and nouveau, and was recently named a World Heritage site by UNESCO. A popular beach destination by day, cruise visitors can also enjoy Bridgetown’s fresh seafood, fantastic bar scene and vibrant nightlife.Highlights of Bridgetown
- Take a stroll down Wickham Lewis Boardwalk where you can spot beautiful yachts, charming charter fishing boats, luxury catamarans and the harbor’s iconic Jolly Roger pirate ship
- Take a dip in the glittering turquoise waters of Pierhead Beach
- Explore Bridgetown’s iconic parliament buildings, where you can find the Barbados National Heroes Gallery and Barbados Museum of Parliament
San Juan is the capital of Puerto Rico and sits on the Atlantic coast of the tropical Caribbean island. The city is renowned as a historical wonderland and mosaic of culture and the arts, with its colonial-era architecture, quaint old town and vivacious street art. Stroll the timeworn 15ft-thick walls guarding the harbor, relax at Isla Verde’s picturesque beach or dine at one of the superb restaurants in Santurce.Highlights of San Juan
- Wonder at the historic El Morro and La Fortaleza, two 16th century fortresses offering impressive ocean vistas
- Watch as the locals play dominos in the Plaza de Armas, in San Juan’s old town
- Visit the bars, nightclubs and casinos in Isla Verde, the epicenter of San Juan’s vibrant nightlife
Oranjestad is the charismatic capital city of Aruba, situated in the southern Caribbean. The city is renowned for its colorful colonial architecture, excellent duty-free shopping, and lively nightlife. Teeming with parks, idyllic beaches, and picturesque trails, the charming island town is best discovered as the local Dutch do – by bicycle.Highlights of Oranjestad
- Enjoy the sun, surf, sand and cute beach bars at Surfside Beach
- Experience the city’s live music and festival scene at Plaza Nicky in downtown Oranjestad
- Visit the beautifully-restored Aruba Archaeological Museum and 18th century Fort Zoutman
Caribbean CruisesThe Caribbean, a set of more than 700 islands in the heart of the Caribbean Sea spread over an area the size of Argentina, is known for its gleaming blue lagoons, soft white sand beaches with soul-warming sun and its unique and distinct cultural identity. It is a great place to spend the holidays cruising in between North, Central and South America’s coastlines. The Caribbean is without a doubt among most visited destinations around the world. Go anywhere in the Caribbean and you will find white or even pink sandy beaches with clear, turquoise-colored water lapping at their shores. Authentic ports due to their beauty and cleanliness will leave every visitor breathless.
Where do you want to go in the Caribbean?So many islands and so little time to visit all of them. We definitely agree that there is no better way to hop from one island to another than on a boat. Caribbean cruise takes you to some of the best islands with its own unique appeal. The Virgin Islands is a central hub of the beautiful Caribbean and at the same time being a hot spot for cruises in the region. This island is built on land crabs. Well, not literally, but there sure are plenty of crustaceans on the shores of St. Thomas and Road Town, many of which find themselves on plates of excellent seafood restaurants on the marina. If you are a seafood lover, you would love St. Kitts fish market in Basseterre where local fishermen bring their daily catch for sale. Generally speaking, this island is perfect for cruise ship visitors to enjoy fresh local seafood and good Caribbean rum. For more cultural experience head towards Puerto Rico. You might think that this island is all about sunning yourself on the beach or wading in the warm turquoise waters. And you would be right! However, do not miss the chance to listen to reggaeton, merengue, and bolero on the streets of San Juan. Sailing west, Cayman Islands welcomes with its terrific natural phenomena above and below the sea – underwater statues and impressive shipwrecks. A Caribbean cruise is never a bad idea to uncover island’s greatest treasures – cultural vibrancy, gracious hospitality and spectacular vistas. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience not to be missed! Dreamlines offer a great variety of options for a Caribbean cruise getaway and being able to travel between the islands quickly and easily. The region is being served by many conveniently situated ports that offer a winning combination of main island attractions.
Book NowIf you need any more information on Caribbean cruises, do not hesitate to call our cruise experts at 1-888-665-8208. Looking for the cruise around the world? Call today and find out more about our world cruises. All cruises are available through our cruise experts. Click through our last-minute cruise deals to see all the amazing experiences you can have on your cruises from Tampa, Miami or Galveston.
- Very Poor